|Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml)||250 mg|
|Usage||Hospital, Personal, Clinical|
Seroflo 250 Inhaler Cipla Ltd
Composition For Seroflo Salmeterol(25mcg),Fluticasone(250mcg) Food Interaction For Seroflo:
Common side Effects
- No interaction found
- Salt Information For Seroflo
- Salmeterol is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (copd).How it works
- The Salmeterol works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
- Rash, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness, Nausea, Decreased potassium level in blood, Nervousness, Oropharyngeal pain, Diarrhoea, Muscle cramp, Tachycardia, Tremor, Nasopharyngitis, CoughFluticasone(250mcg)
How it Works:
- Fluticasone is used in the treatment of severe allergic reaction, allergic disorders, asthma, skin disorders and oral lichen planus.
Common side Effects:
- Fluticasone belongs to a class of drugs called glucocorticoids/steroids. It prevents the release of the substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies.
- Electrolyte imbalance, Headache, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Chest tightness, Hoarseness of voice, Increased risk of infection, Nasal congestion, Muscle disorders, Vomiting, White spots in the mouth, Nausea, Sneezing, Sore throat, Fever, Sinus pain, Increased blood pressure, Cough, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Nose bleed, Stomach upset, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract
Alcohol Interaction For Seroflo:
Pregnancy Interaction For Seroflo:
- Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Seroflo 250 inhaler may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor. Weigh Risks vs. Benefits
Lactation Interaction For Seroflo:
- Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.